Thursday 13 August 2015

Cousin SleepOver

When we were at my cousins Edens house we planned a sleepover with almost all the cousins. All the little cousins came. All the cousins that were coming came in the afternoon except Adam because he had to go to a soccer game. The bigger kids were going to make a fort. They made half of it but they didn't have enough time to make the rest. All the little kids had to go home when it was time to go to bed. Most of the kids slept down stairs but Eden and Pearl slept upstairs in Eden and her older sister Audrey's bed. It was fun sleeping with all our cousins but the next day we had to go back to NZ. We had to say good bye to all our cousins. It was hard to say good bye but we had to do it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sage,
    I like all the description you used. I thought it was hard to say goodbye as well. What was your favorite part of the cousin sleep over?
    Have a good day,
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sage, I just discovered your blog. I loved this post, even though it was written a while back. Mostly, I love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sage, I just discovered your blog. I loved this post, even though it was written a while back. Mostly, I love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sage, I just discovered your blog. I loved this post, even though it was written a while back. Mostly, I love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete