Wednesday 6 September 2017

Graffiti Art

This term for art I have been learning the skills you use in graffiti. First we targeted the basic skills and then tried to create our own piece of graffiti. This was my first try.




After my first try I wanted to go a little bit deeper.By about the end of week 4 the teachers wanted a name plate so I watched a video and had a look at other peoples. I learned quite a bit from just taking a look at different pieces of art! I learned about colours and shapes and lots of other things that help in art. 
Finally after rubbing out again and again and again I finished it. I was pleased with my final product and here it is.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sage
    Great work showing the journey from your first art work to your final that you posted. Had you worked on graffiti art before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAGE!!!
    I am so impressed with your name plate. You could fit right in in South Central LA, or East London where the grafitti artitists have painted the town for years. I truly love your work and your description of how you learned and developped your talent. Thanks for sharing. I am missing you here in FIJI.

    ReplyDelete