Thursday 23 March 2017

Picture Sentence






This is my picture sentence. When I got these pictures I made sure these pictures were free to share so I wouldn't get in trouble. How to get a free to share picture from Google.
Step 1: type in what you want. And then you push on settings and it will come up with a few options.
Step 2: push on the option that says advanced search. It will bring you to a different page.
Step 3: at the bottom of the page it will say Not Filtered By Licence.
Step 4: click on that and it will say Free To Use And Share, Free To Use And Share Even Commercialy,Free To Use And Share And Modify, Free To Use And Share And Modify Even Commercialy.
Step 5: push on the top one Free To Use And Share. Then you push on Advanced Search right below at the bottom.

  Image result for heartRelated image





I LOVE TO PLAY THE PIANO




Image result for piano

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sage! What is it that makes you love to play the piano?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like playing the piano because I love to learn new songs and play them to people.

      Delete