Monday 20 March 2017

Making a Quality Comments

Tip 1:  compliments. Compliments always makes the student feel good about their post. For example your friend wrote something about a rain storm you could say that would have been hard to persist in that kind of rain.

Tip 2: information. Information is always good to add in a comment. For example say someone wrote about riding on a horse and you have had a lot of experience you could tell them a few facts that you know.

Tip 3: Connections. Making connections is another important Part of making a quality comment. To make connections you tell a story that has happened to you that connects to the story the person told.

Tip 4: questions. You should always put a question at the end of a comment. A good question should always be relevant to the story. So if the story is about an elephant don't ask a question about their dog!

Tip 5: Proof Read. Proof Read means to re-read the comment you have created. Make shore there isn't any spelling mistakes. or missed out words. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sage. My name is Marg. I am a mentor for the student blogging challenge. This is a great post on commenting. I need reminders too. My biggest mistake is not proof reading. Thanks for helping me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sage I love how you were very detaled on what you did and I wanted to tell you I love when peple leve good coments because you know the read it.

    ReplyDelete